"Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically, run."
Things to love about Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series.
- Matt Smith's Doctor.
- Karen Gillan's Amy Pond. The girl who waited.
- River Song.
- The move to filming in HD. The series has never looked better.
- The latest arrangement of the theme music. It does grow on you.
- Standout episodes: The Eleventh Hour, The Beast Below, The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone (remember, don't blink!), Amy's Choice (killer OAPs), The Lodger (the Doctor stranded without the TARDIS and attempting to live like a normal person. If such a thing was even possible!).
- The new look Daleks.
- The Winders from The Beast Below (I swear one day I'll put on on my desk so people know if I'm in a good mood or not).
- The Pandorica Opens.. and it's Doctor Who's Woodstock.
- A Dalek begging River for mercy.
- The reason why the TARDIS makes that noise whenever it arrives or departs.