Thursday, June 21, 2012

Decipher your Dreams


Ever had a dream that didn't make sense?

The strangest dream I can remember involved me marrying a seal. Needless to say I woke up feeling confused and a little alarmed. Perhaps if I had taken the time to read a book about dream interpretation I could have put my mind at ease.

According to The Illustrated A-Z of Understanding Dreams the language of dreams is both literal and symbolic. Dreaming of marriage signifies relationship issues, whilst dreaming of seals represents issues we are trying to weigh up. Apparently my subconcious was trying to tell me something.

Find out what messages your subconcious is trying to tell you by exploring our great range of materials on dream interpretation during June as we celebrating dreams during the National Year of Reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment